UOB have launched an exclusive new version of their Lady's Solitaire - the Rose Gold! The card comes in shiny rose gold metal with some exclusive new benefits on top of the standard Solitaire.
Rose Gold Qualification
Spend $45,000 (yes, that is three zeros) between 30th June and 30th September 2016 on your existing UOB Lady card$588 annual fee waivable for first year
Rose Gold Benefits
$1000 of ecommerce fraud protection.$20 rebate on taxi rides (first 200 customers per month)
20% discounts at selected Metro stores in July (how anyone will have qualified for the card by then is beyond me)
Some free champagne events
Plus all the regular Solitaire benefits.
Is the UOB Lady's Rose Gold Solitaire worth it?
Well, if I were a lady, I would not go out of my way to hit the $45K minimum spend just for an extra shiny credit card, but if you were planning to buy a car or something before the end of September sure, why not?For more Singapore credit card reviews check out www.103east.com

Not playing Solitaire on your phone? Download It Now (Built for iOS and Android)
ReplyDeletePretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. solitaire free
ReplyDelete